An unforgettable experience in the midst of food and wine, discovering tiny secrets passed down by the family, and sharing other Florentine curiosities:
- shopping at the market and letting yourself be charmed by its voices, its many colours and aromas;
- kneading, chopping, mixing, …. Using your hands to prepare fabulous dishes and pleasantly tasting the results of our “labour” on the flowered terrace;
- wine and cheese tasting of locally produced goods in a wine cellar, haunt of the Florentines;
- “fettunte, crostini”, salami and other curious food are the typical local food offered on the terrace;
- Renaissance views, secret corners, artisan crafts shops for those of you who love to discover a different and original Florence as you walk the ancient streets of the city.