Our penalty fees and conditions are:
– For Rooms: upon booking will be charged a 10% of the total amount of the stay and the remaining amount will be charge 7 days before the Check-In date. No-refundable.
– For “The whole B&B just for you”: upon booking will be charged a 20% of the total amount of the stay, the remaining 80% amount plus a security deposit of 150€ will be charged 14 days before the Check-In date. No-refundable. The security deposit will be refunded on the Check-Out date.
– If for any reason, the booked room should not be available, we reserve the right to assign another rooms with similar characteristics.
– Rooms: If you cancel the reservation within 7 days before the Check-In date or if you don’t show: penalty for cancellation is 100% of the total amount.
– “The whole B&B just for you”: If you cancel the reservation within 15 days before the Check-In date or if you don’t show: penalty for cancellation is 100% of the total amount.
– If you leave prior to your original Check-Out date or , we charge the entire reserved stay without exception.
– Cancellations requested at least 15 days before the Check-In date must be sent by email and will be valid with our written answer.
– The penalty also applies in case of strikes, delays, cancellation of flights, weather or health problems
- We recommend that you arrange travel insurance to cover cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or those beyond your control , even in the event of an emergency or unexpected illness, accident for any reservations; in the event of premature departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged. Changes of dates are not allowed.